Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tudo bem?

Oi, I ~dont know where to begin. Ive been in Espiritu Santo three days and I feel like ive been here for months. The plane ride was over ten hours and we had a layover in Rio, of course....i had to check out rio. Caleb(the other American dude taking classes with me) and I met some German people(mike and mandy) and we all went to the beach near their hostel. We bought a whole chicken, some pao and lemonade and chilled by the most beautiful beach in the world. COPACABANA. Wow, people from rio are beautiful and kind, and their from all over the world. I sensed no kind of racism.

Now i am with my homestay family in Vila Velha 5 blocks from the beach(also gorgeou) lucky for me-cuz i love ppl-i live in a condominium where my homestay sister iontroduces me to 50 million people every day. People here are so open and liberal, no jealousy or hatred, just mad fun. I rode on a mototcycle with a dude named Vinissu. What a thrill.We visit my sisters(Gaby) best friend Bia(Beatriz) every day, and its like a tv show. We go to her door and yell Bia!! and she comes outside. Everyone is very close. I find it hilarious hpw when i or Gaby wants to party, the whole family comes. My mom(josane) came to a club with us, that was pretty awesome.

Anyways, I could go on for months about the first 3 days but I wont. Ill post pics and videos so u can see for urself. Love u guys soooooooo much. Estou com saudade de voceis.

Beijos,

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment