Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Umm....Reggae?

Did I really not put on any of Nando's Reggae?? My man is crazy for the stuff. It's his crack. Brazillians live reggae. You know what, they love music period my man. No matter the color the race the background you will find a brazillian listening to pop, reggae, bossanova, jazz, blues, hip hop, up in a rave...there are not those stereotypes like we have. Reggae is their flow...free and spiritual like them. Yea, thats what they are, free and spiritual. Like riding a motorcycle down the Pacific Coast Highway letting your dreads fly free. I'm going to put some pictures of the reggae feel from the second concert we went to and play you some Groundation. It's this band from Cali they love that does mainly Bob Marley standards. This second band was brazillian but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was Ponto de Equilibrio. Yea, u bought to hear some real popular stuff in Brazil.

This may just seem like some chill laid back reggae to you, but you play this for a Brazillian and you may as well be playing hardcore rock for a metal head...it rocks their friggin worlds. Forget it all, I'm gonna be a reggae artist!








No comments:

Post a Comment