Friday, April 30, 2010

Medo de Perder

As I walk away, I am soo afraid to lose you
so afraid, so afraid I walk away.
In your eyes
is every day we've spent together
every day we walked away
from life
in your eyes
so green and blue for me
as I walk
as I walk away to the horizon
In my dreams, there's only you
you are in my dreams
all my dreams
you're in me and I'm in you.
When you're not there
and walk away, I cry.
As I back
I back away
a tear slips into time
into the day
into the day
thats yours and mine
as I walk away.
And when I close my eyes
you fly away
you fly into the sky
you fly away, fly far far away
you fly into the sky.
So I walk away, walk walk away
and leave it all behind.
I walk away
far far far away
to get you off my mind.
Until the day
I walk away
walk walk away
and you are right behind.


Close close close close close close close close

No comments:

Post a Comment