Sunday, March 7, 2010

Artistic Interlude


Monkeys and Coffee

This photo is of the little brother of Amanda. His eyes are always this alert-he is attentive and intelligent. I call him a little monkey and he doesnt like it. He pretends to cry. Caleb and I think hes so alert cause he has coffee in the morning like adults. Here, actually, it is normal to give children coffee in the morning. Monkeys, all of them.

Avatar

This is another Amanda who came over and was playing video games. This picture, to me, the blue light shining on her face reminds me of the avatar look. It is about how technology, used correctly, can bring out our inner light.

Blush

When I told the girls I had a date, they rushed me into the intimates section and told me I needcd to buy some sexy lingerie. They chose it out, lol. They told me I need to buy it for a very special night! Lol. I am calling it blush because I was embarrased to be trying on sexy lingerie in front kids. But I did think it was beautiful.

Graffiti?

So, I thought this was the funniest thing of all time. It is actual graffiti on my college campus and the words are: Where are the trees? Im used to seeing graffiti against racism, antisemitism and bigotry, but about the trees? Thats what Im talkin about-environmentalists on their game.

The Universe is Mental

This one is pretty self explanatory. I liked it cause Im a poet.

Light Through the Trees

Walking through my campus, taking pictures, I love best to walk below the forest of trees and look up. A metaphor of how we are both imporisoned by this earth yet freed by the fact of the beauty at our disposal.
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjeo02ussEqRkMBuVkTI-Qjx5frXng7OqpfT5kedU5dTET9N61lOmHnt2-5yIzZGAT0YdlMerhmWt1RklTP6t2vhXLRRa2U7cI8rJ_rplGb_3XE7P51ee-HaQN9Dag_jVs2M4yn5UPoAgw/s1600-h/DSC00484.JPG">
Brazillian Girlfriend

This is for you mandy! Flat Stanley has a hot brazillian girlfriend! To me, this symbolizes how plain average looking american dudes get with really sexy brazillian girls. Actually, it is a metaphor for how much more colorful Brazillians are than Americans. Flat stanley is hushing her up because americans are much more conservative.

Sleepy time, She comes

No comments:

Post a Comment