Thursday, March 11, 2010

So many parties...its like its not even parties

As I drink my coffee in the morning, I party at night. So much that it feels like part of my daily routine....
I wish it was humanly possible to keep you consistently updated on the lifestyle, but it is all so much and so much to say that i tend to keep it to myself. I think, though, that its better that I get my thoughts out here so I dont have to answer a million questions when I get bak(which I prolly will have to anyway) So lemme try to answer some:

Are the women reallyas sexy as every one says?
No. Lol. Of course they are fine as hell. But not all of them. The ones who are sexy are really sexy. What is mostsexy about them is they they have a very unique look, if you look at their faces they all have something very different about them.
But it isnt quite what I thought it would be. Every Brazillian isnt the sexiest thang in the world. They got our same kinda ugly and our same kinda fat. And I dont think this is cuz they imported mcdonalds either. I think they was already like that. I swear I saw Raspuccia on the beach the other day.

And the men?
My completely unbias opinion is that the men are ten times sexier than the women. How is it that people dont be talkin about brazillian men all the time??? So fine I am currently unphased by fine(you kno Im lying) Tanned skin muscleheads walking around with no shirts on callin(oi gata!) and oi morena!! I would have to show you for you to really understand. Its just that, the frequency of fine is ten times higher than it is in the states. You are ten times as likely to find something sexy here than in the states. I speaks the truth

And the sexual energy?
Motels here are specifically for sex. They are called love motels. There is a love motel on every block. This is because most people live with their families so they have to rent out a motel room to have sex. I think this is nutz, your man has to pay to have sex with you(or woman...im sure they tradeoff) Like, grown people use love motels. Brazil has such a sexual culture, which is unfortunately why it suffers so horribly from AIDS. My friend told me that the school system is trying to ban dating in schools, this wont get rid of the problem man...Lovemaking is deeply engrained in brazillian culture.











1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,

    It's Mom. The partying sounds exciting! Amanda loves the piece on flat Stanley. The piece on Beleza is way deep. Miss you mucho! xoxoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete